Skip to main content

Forums

Connect with people who've been there too.

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

A supportive community

Community Forums

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Latest Discussions

Lived Experience Forum

BlueBay - profile picture
My dad

Hi everyone @tyme and all my forum friends thanks @tyme for emailing me tonight. I have appreciated you checking in on me. some of you ... Read more

Replies
tyme - profile picture
Peer Group Chat // Grappling Grief // Thursday 2nd May 2024, 7-8:30PM AEST

On Thursday 2nd May 2024, we will be holding a Peer Group Chat on the topic of Grappling Grief.     In this chat we will be talking abo ... Read more

Replies
Roadkill - profile picture
Need to brainstorm ideas for coping

This might be a bit long because I need to explain the situation, so bear with me. The dog I was training to be my psychiatric assistance dog was super unluckily dia ... Read more

Replies

Friends, Family and Carers Forum

Lindaloo99 - profile picture
Don't know if I am helping my daughter or not

Daughter 22 years of age. Has depression and been diagnoses bi polar. 3 to 4 years ago had first psychotic episode (probably cannabis induced) since then has been on anti ... Read more

Replies
QueenCornelia - profile picture
Teenager with OCD

Hi, my son has had OCD since her was about 8. He’s now 15. We see a psychiatrist & planning to start him on medication shortly. In the meantime, the intensity of his ... Read more

Replies
WeepinWillow - profile picture
Feeling guilty for feeling resentment

Im feeling all sorts of guilt lately. A friend of mine for 15 years has always been the type of friend that needs reassurance and has always denied having anxiety. The la ... Read more

Blog Posts

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login