Skip to main content

Forums

Connect with people who've been there too.

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

A supportive community

Community Forums

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Latest Discussions

Lived Experience Forum

ClockFace - profile picture
Mum

I just went and saw my Mum, its near enough to 1am, I slept this afternoon for quite a while but Im gearing up to go back to bed soon.When I walked in she was kinda slump ... Read more

tyme - profile picture
EASTER Hang Out Space - All are invited!

Hello Dear Forumites,   As you know, Peer Support Workers will be off having a well-deserved break over the next few days: Friday 29th March Saturday 30th March Sund ... Read more

Replies
Jynx - profile picture
Counting Sheep ~ The Importance of Sleep!

Inspired by @PinkFlamingo and a recent post from @D1ng0, I've decided to kick start a master thread on that delightful activity we spend about a third of o ... Read more

Replies

Friends, Family and Carers Forum

tyme - profile picture
Update: Forums Staffing During the Easter Break 2024

Dear Fellow Forumites,   I wanted to give you all an update about forums staffing over the Easter Break 2024.   SANE services will be available with b ... Read more

Replies
IronLady - profile picture
Feeling of helplessness

Dear Community, I come to you once again, seeking solace and perhaps some guidance in a journey that has taken quite a tumultuous turn since my last post. For those ... Read more

Replies
JBH100 - profile picture
18 years of trauma re-enactment

Hi there, I'm new here. My husband revealed his extensive trauma and his C-PTSD mid last year and we separated in Jan this year at his request. Reflecting now, I can see ... Read more

Replies

Blog Posts

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login