Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Need a shoulder ...

Sans is back ❣️

I will look for her @Faith-and-Hope 

I was worried.

About breaking the dish ... hmmmmm .... arent the Greeks the one's who are proud of thier dish breaking tradition ... hmmmm

Heart

Keeping a family together when people around you are not respecting you is soooooo ....

difficult beyond belief.

Heart

I have not deliberately destroyed much in my life .... but had to do it to a portrait of me ... used car keys to scratch it ... too many crazy making links ... and I did not need a pic of me ... that I had to pose for very uncomfortably ... as a young child being used as linkage or bridge by mother and uncle ... I had been so grateful ... for the opportunity and the experiences and contacts ... but made a mockery of ....

have to face that reality now.  

Heart

Sending gentle thoughts your way @Faith-and-Hope.

Re: Eating Disorder, Personality Disorder - Need a shoulder ......

Thanks @outlander  .... πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’

πŸ’— @outlander 

Our Easter Sunday ..... and my mr. is out ..... after four hours sleep ..... power walking his usual morning route on a leg too injured to jog on ..... won’t alter the food regimen to celebrate ..... in fact, restricting further to compensate the lower exertion rate ......

πŸ˜”

Breathe in, hold, breathe out, hold ...... listen to some music .... distract .....

I have done all I can do.  Waiting is hard, especially when you don’t know what you are waiting for ......

Highlighted

Hugs and hugs @Faith-and-Hope πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’œ

For urgent assistance, call: