Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Highlighted

Re: Eating Disorder, Personality Disorder - Need a shoulder ......

Hugs and hugs @Faith-and-Hope πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’œ

Dearest @Faith-and-Hope 

So very sorry ..... I know how much you are suffering and how much all this hurts.  I have no words ........  but I care very much.  Someone as wonderful as you should not have to lead such a difficult and complex life as what you do. It always happens to the very best.  And thats you.  Waiting is always hard ... I know.  Keep breathing, keep distracting, stay calm, all will be well.  Thats what I tell myself as well.

Sherry πŸ€—πŸ’•

Image result for waiting

Image result for I know not what I am waiting for

Image result for I know not what I am waiting for

Offered him to come to β€œmy”coffee shop just now ..... no, he had to drive to The Coffee Place for his daily coffee and breakfast .... he will get back just in time, or late, for our Easter lunch reservation, despite some of our baby dragons leaving shortly after to catch a plane ......

Here, but not here .....

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ˜’

Here with you @Faith-and-Hope Heart Enjoy your lunch with your baby dragons Hon and let him do what he does ...you cannot change it so go with what you can control and that is the time with your kids. Very much hearing you though Smiley Sad

❀️ @Sherry @Darcy @Zoe7 

Re: Need a shoulder ...

How are you going tonight? @Faith-and-Hope 

Not too bad @outlander, thank you.  Managing ......

I am tired though, but that’s no surprise.  I have been staying up late completing visual diary work for the last week.  It needs to be done, but it also helps me to cope with all the emotional chaos around here.

My mr. didn’t go west last week, and I found the ten or so days a long stint to be in the company of his ed behaviours ..... and the rest. The kids were all here, which amped up his need to be territorial, and he took over all the Easter preparations, and showered the kids with expensive gifts.  Mood wise he was swinging around too.

This week he has stayed longer in the west, in part because our house is being shifted.  The first step to doing it up and selling it.  That’s pretty emotional for me too.

Everything around him seems to happen at 100 km /hr.

Morning @Faith-and-Hope

im not surprised your tired after reading whats been happening. im glad your art is helping with managing though it is a shame that your having to stay up late to do it.
have you still been able to go for your walks to your coffee shop?

i know selling the house in the west is hard on you too. i wish it wasnt that way for you. big hugs xo

Is mr. still in the west or back home again now?

sending you tender hugs @Faith-and-Hope Heart

For urgent assistance, call: