Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

This morning helped bag up some goodies in readiness for a carol service @Shaz51, ran a couple of errands in town. Mr D walking the dog, when he gets back we hope to tidy up the chook pen.

afternoon off , sitting in aircon , had a little rain last night , none today @Darcy

good night my friend @Darcy, hope you sleep well tonight

hoping mr @Darcy is ok tonight Heart

we have been watching a show all about italy  and mr shaz is falling asleep on the couch

Hope you sleep well @Shaz51, we had a visitor over for tea. Mr D has done the dishes and now wants to do a job on the computer. I am going to bed.

yes Mr shaz like to do a bit of him time after having visitors @Darcy

Hadn't thought of it that way @Shaz51, he said he was going to be too busy tomorrow to do the job. 

when we have a big day , or out visiting

when we get home mr shaz goes straight to his computer -- I call it his time -- he will do music treapy , or looking up e bay , or y tubes, or doing his photos

I think this has helped mr shaz lots @Darcy Heart

Highlighted

Mr D doesn't do a lot on the computer. He uses his phone of the morning to message people but then turns it off @Shaz51. Sometimes he will look at FB or YTube but limits his time on line. He thinks I spend too long playing on phone (which I probably do).

mr shaz  thinks I spend too long playing on phone and computer (which I probably do). @Darcy

he is not much on the computer either

how has you day been

Work this morning then into town to get some dog food, was hoping to find a Christmas present for Mr D but came away empty handed.  Ran into some old friends - at 82 she has a new smart phone - gave her a lesson on how to read and reply to texts, I suspect it won't be the first one.

How has your day been @Shaz51?

For urgent assistance, call: