Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea 

That's good Smiley Happy I guess you get the energy from doing what you love. I get the picture that the garden can be a wonderful place too. I am planning to go for a walk and buy something to eat from the shops that's healthy and plan something bigger later.

@Everan  That sounds a really nice way to spend the afternoon. Have a great one. Love greenpea xxx

Thanks TAB for your greetings - nice to
be remembered. Wish you well. Hope
you've enjoyed ANZAC Day, Bimby2.

Good morning to @Bimby2 @Everan @TAB @Ant7 @BlueBay @saturnzoon @frog  @Meowmy and all who passby today on happy Friday! I actually slept in a extra 1 1/2 hours!! don't know if I feel better for it though ... strange. Will be heading off shortly with neighbour hopefully makes a difference when you walk with someone otherwise I walk with my music blaring in my ears Smiley Tongue.

No rest this weekend either as son2 wants to have a walk tomorrow as well!Smiley Surprised. Have a great day everyone take good care of yourselves. Love greenpea xxx

Good morning little pea! @greenpea 

@Queenie  Good morning Queenie! How are you going?

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today? I hope you enjoy your walk and your day ❤️

Highlighted

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 good morning Smiley Happy! I am going to do gardening today. What are you up to?

say hi to the werwolves and vampires for me @greenpea  doesnt seem like friday I'm going away for work this morning back mondayish

For urgent assistance, call: