Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  does that mean the lumpy mattress or somewhere else?

Highlighted

same distance, opposite direction @greenpea  never been to this one before, will be going with other people this time and coming back monday think

@TAB  I hope they are really nice people for you TABs. So happy that it is not the same place as before cauase that sounded horrendous so this new place couldn't be worse that is for sure.

well hope not @greenpea  anyway I'm the mug who puts myself in these situations just need to win scratchies lol then could work a few days a month, that would do me

Good Morning @Tufftimes  if you go back to 'lived experience' link then you can click on latest threads or latest posts re finding other things to look at and join in with re your post the other day Good Luck Cat Happy

@greenpea  Having a good day I went to the movies with my wife and daughters just having lunch then a nap before work tonight. I hope your day is going well ❤️

Re: Good Mo@rning!

@Ant7  what movie did you see? and yes am having a very constructive day with house work Smiley Happy

@greenpea  Went to see endgame it was awesome 😊

G'day @TAB how's it going ?

Hi @boot are you back home? Am halfway to eucla atm jk lol ok just got here think its only 1.5 shifts, back Monday

For urgent assistance, call: