Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Smc  I say sew away, flamboyant, non conservative, a bit of colour are not mutton dressed up as lamb. 

images (98).jpeg

@Smc @Darcy  I am growing my hair hair though so that I can wear it in a bun Smiley Happy. I love the look of older ladies with grey hair in a bun Smiley Very Happy

ha ha @greenpea , @Darcy , @Smc , @Ali11 

i am 5????????/  this month

@greenpea, a few styling suggestions just for you. Smiley Very Happy

I've only got the odd strand of grey here and there. My Mum's hair is still pretty dark at 80-something, so I may never go really grey.
The family all reckon I still look and act 30-ish... so maybe I can claim an exemption from middle age for now? Smiley Tongue It'll catch up with me eventually no doubt, but I'm not in any hurry.

blue-gray-hair-awesome-100-cute-hairstyles-for-long-2019-trend-alert-15-gallery.jpgf9b0914fe37a3966599e38ace98ae8b5.jpggrey.jpg

@Smc  Oh Smc aren't they all beautiful. I once saw an older lady in her 70s I would say with long grey hair done up in a old fashioned bun and she looked so lady like Smiley Happy

Online shopping is great for finding some bargains, isn't it @greenpea?

"frogharmonic orchestra" is a delightful name for the choir @Darcy Smiley Happy

The term was from a children's book "The musical life of Gustav Mole" where the frogs have a talent the rest of us can only dream about @Ali11

Highlighted

@Ali11   Hi Ali11 yes online shopping is a buzz for the pea in so many ways. The biggest draw card is  I don't have to go to a mall full of people and cope with all the stresses that go along with that scenerio. I can do it from the comfort of my computer chair Smiley Very Happy and then wait a few days for the package to arrive like magic Smiley Happy.

Do you not miss trying clothes on before you buy @greenpea ? 

@Darcy  Hi Darcy no I don't. I find the whole shopping experience really stressful. The lights, music and shop assistants all add to my stress levels..... I think I get overly stimulated these days. Not in the past though pre mi.

For urgent assistance, call: