Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

ah forget the tidying up....

walk is better for you when it cools down..

washing could be beneficial if running out of clothes

washing up if running out of dishes..

most important.. walk wins hands down for me everytime

here are some cats for you

the one on the right is a splitting image of one of mine...

happy walking..good for the mind as well as the body

cheshire cat in tree.jpgcheshire cat.jpg

well, done with the tidying @Sophia1  washing is on, but didn't really need to do it. its hot outside may try a short walk onceget myself together ok 30 mins so some benefit not 60 cos heat and punishment lol

ok did an hour re walk @Sophia1 

hoot

Highlighted

hey @plasmo  prob crashing soon here feeling a bit crap

yeah same, still got some kind of bug

I havent smoked this year, yet prob feel worse than I did before in someways. I thought it was going to be a magic bullet cure. Am getting dr's to chase up some things already, but think there's even more. Life sucks sometimes lol 

yeah i don't think it would work for me

yeah I dont know how it I did it now, seems surreal, anyway just couldnt afford it besides anything else. Anyway I still  havent done anything I've been putting off. Tried 3 times to apply for centrelink on mygov today, it wont accept application now unless have all the paperwork ready to go. just got too hard.spent hours on it. might try and go see them tomorrow or ring up pay office and ask for separation cert. 

yeah haven't sorted mine, it's getting beyond a joke, trying to do it this week. was just too off last week

For urgent assistance, call: