Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Am Not Coping

Good evening everyone & your canine/feline friends. @Mumi I concur that you’ve achieved something positive if you’ve listened to inspiring videos, done affirmations & cooked dinner. I’ve submitted my job application almost 5 hours early!!!! However other than calls with prospective employers I’ve done nothing else today & certainly didn’t take my younger kids anywhere (although in Sunday were taking them to see The Illusionists). Started a 2nd application but it’s chunky & not due until 22 January so might stop now & eat. Enjoy your evening @Zoe7@Shaz51@Mumi@Hamsolo01@Appleblossom Husband has just arrived home with takeaway - yay! 

You have acheived a lot today too @Sam3 - getting one application done and one on the way as well as making phone calls is all productive - so well done on accomplishing all that. Enjoy your dinner and your day out on Sunday. Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Mumi Hope your dinner was lovely too. I ended up having fruit because I honestly could not be bothered cooking. Watching tennis at the moment and have already had meds so waiting for them to begin working. Hoping for an early night so I can be up and mobile early too. Toby looks all white and fluffy now he has had a bath but he still needs a haircut and a brush - that can be a job for tomorrow or Sunday depending on how much of the wall I get done. Hope you are doing okay tonight Hon. Heart

Take away sounds good @Sam3 

One less job for you to do. 

Hopefully you’re asleep now @Zoe7

fruit sounds good to me. I’ve done that at times. Sometimes/often cooking is too hard. 

The bolognese was yum and full of veggies. I’ve been slack with cooking for a while now. 

Anything easy. 

Night night. Sleep well. 

💜💖😘

IMG_20190111_211500.png

ENERGY FAIRYFAIRY for @Zoe7

Husband has just arrived home with takeaway - yay! --sounds good @Sam3, what did you have xx

Hello @Zoe7, @EOR, @Mumi, @Hamsolo01

Thanks for your encouraging words @Zoe7 @Shaz51@EOR@Mumi My husband collected from 2 different restaurants - Thai & Indian! Interesting how when you stop the fatigue & anxiety can catch up with you, but I’ll try to focus on positives & the present moment. 

KThanks for your encouraging words @Zoe7 @Shaz51@EOR@Mumi My husband collected from 2 different restaurants - Thai & Indian! Interesting how when you stop the fatigue & anxiety can catch up with you, but I’ll try to focus on positives & the present moment. 

A bit better this time @Zoe7

Winning two nil against Palestine
Highlighted

Love the fairy @EOR so beautiful Smiley Very Happy

@Sam3 You dinner last night sounded yummy - I love Indian and Thai so would happily have joined you Smiley Tongue

@Mumi Hope you slept okay last night - I did go to bed early and slept most of the night = the med reduction may be okay but will have to wait and see if I can sleep the next couple of days.

@Shaz51 hope the gp appointment goes okay for Mr. Shaz today and if he needs an xray there is not a long wait at the hospital.

@Hamsolo01 watching the replay of the game now as I needed to go to bed early last night - you would be pleased that Kruse was dropped for the game Smiley Wink

For urgent assistance, call: