Skip to main content

Forums

Connect with people who've been there too.

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

A supportive community

Community Forums

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Latest Discussions

Lived Experience Forum

GlossyHygrocybe - profile picture
My partner made my night harder and my challenges bigger after changing her mind about supporting me in a hard moment - OCD/ADHD/AUTISM

We were having a day of no contact and it was good but I was having challenges unrelated to her. Tonight it all got very overwhelming. I have been trying my coping mechan ... Read more

Replies
GlossyHygrocybe - profile picture
I am feeling again after coming off of the wrong medications and onto new ones/ OCD- ADHD - AUTISM

I can't believe how I am feeling. It feels amazing. I feel like I am sparkling space dust typing this message. But in all seriousness my emotions are rapidly shifting now ... Read more

Replies
tyme - profile picture
JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7-8:30pm AEST

Dear Forumites, With the success of our weekly Thursday Peer Group Chat, we are trialling a second chat on Sunday evenings, THIS Sunday 5th May 2024. Join us on this Liv ... Read more

Replies

Friends, Family and Carers Forum

Chickalily - profile picture
Complex mental health journey - to diagnose or not to diagnose

I am interested in the experiences of people with BPD and families of teens with complex mental health to work out next steps in how to best support my 15yo. Just a cavea ... Read more

Replies
Healandlove - profile picture
Complex-PTSD husband and therapist

Hi lovely @shaz51, @RiverSeal @tyme @amber22 @PinkFlamingo  I hope you are all well tonight. I wanted to provide an update on the session with my ... Read more

Replies
Catlover328 - profile picture
Sister with schizophrenia

Hello, if anyone can provide assistance it would be much appreciated. My sister was diagnosed with schizophrenia when she was roughly 21 she is now 27 years old with ... Read more

Replies

Blog Posts

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login