Skip to main content

Forums

Connect with people who've been there too.

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

A supportive community

Community Forums

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Latest Discussions

Lived Experience Forum

kelseaballerini - profile picture
Anxiety and agoraphobia ruining my life

Hi all, happy Tuesday. So I have crippling anxiety and ocd which was well managed for years until mid last year after a panic attack I had a major set back and I’m s ... Read more

Replies
Queenlithi - profile picture
Coming in and out of reality

Hi, 24F with diagnosis of BP1, cptsd, bpd. to give a preface my mum recently died in Jan and I’ve really been going through it. Late last year I decided to slow ... Read more

The-red-centaur - profile picture
Not so happy....

It's my birthday in 3 days.  Its not a happy day, more like day of abuse. I have barely told anyone what he did last year.  Why should I celebrate being sexuall ... Read more

Replies

Friends, Family and Carers Forum

Wednesday - profile picture
Compulsive liers

Where to start and how to explain. How do we keep ourselves safe and sane whilst supporting people who are very emotionally broken, and within that brokenness rely on com ... Read more

Replies
elf123 - profile picture
Schizophrenia - where can they live while stabilising?

Hi everyone, appreciate a resource such as this. My brother in law has just come back into our lives after being on the streets for 4 years in psychosis. He started medic ... Read more

beyondlost478 - profile picture
Unsure of where to go or what to do

Hello all, I guess I am looking for advice on how to cope with my mental health whilst caring for someone. I do not know how to word this so I am just going off by what i ... Read more

Replies

Blog Posts

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login